Tuesday, January 01, 2019

January TBR



In the month of January, to start the year off, I have decided to read four books during this month. I have three other books for my YA books, which might make it possible, but I tend to read more YA than I do Adult books, so I am hoping with fingers crossed that I will read these four books.

The first book that I would like to read this month is part of the big book challenge that I am attempting to complete. If you want to know more about this challenge, you can find out more from Emily over at BookswithEmilyFox. I am still currently deciding between Passage by Justin Cronin and Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington.

I am also trying to catch up on the Krewe of Hunters series by Heather Graham, and have two books for that series that I would love to complete during the month of January. Those two books are Night is Watching and Betrayed.

The final book that I hope to complete during this month is the first book that I will be reading by Marie Force, and that is Fatal Affair.

66907982287896716160048205792948162828

No comments:

Post a Comment